CoinLion deploys a due diligence process to the evaluation and prioritization of digital assets considered for
listing on the CoinLion Trading Platform. CoinLion’s compliance team applies information gathered from multiple
sources both quantitatively and qualitatively to listed assets.
CoinLion, LLC does not and will not facilitate the trade of cryptocurrencies that have been or will be deemed
securities in accordance with the Securities Act of 1933. CoinLion, LLC’s legal team analyzes each
cryptocurrency prior to offering and relies upon up to date best business practices and information provided by
U.S. regulatory bodies to classify cryptocurrency.
- To what extent is the project established within the crypto ecosystem?
- Does the project’s mission align with CoinLion’s mission of contributing to the
growth of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
- Is the project utilizing blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in a meaningful
- Is there enough documentation and significant information related to the project?
- Does the project provide information in the form of regular updates and
communication with the community?
- Is the project’s community or team transparent and willing to communicate?
- What is the history of the project and where is the project in its relevant
- Does the team have relevant experience?
- Can the team be verified?
- Has the technology being used been verified or audited by a third party?
- Trading volume
- Number of exchanges currently listed
- Community members
- Community engagement
- Token supply
- Token creation and control
- Token holders or wallet addresses
*COINLION, LLC LOOKS AT AN ARRAY OF QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE FACTORS. QUALITATIVE FACTORS LOOK AT ALL
ASPECTS THAT ARE RELATED TO QUALITY OR CONSIDERED FUNDAMENTAL TO THE CRYPTOCURRENCY. QUANTITATIVE FACTORS ARE
FACTORS THAT CAN QUANTIFIED WITH A NUMERICAL VALUE. THE ABOVE LIST OF FACTORS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST, AND
COINLION, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY LISTING OR TO DELIST ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY AT ANYTIME WITHOUT CAUSE.